Recorded: July 25th, 9:00am PT
- The Subscription Economy - How businesses have fundamentally changed.
- The top three metrics critical to achieving clarity in your company's performance.
- What tools do you need to build, measure and run a SaaS business.
- What is the right moment for a non SaaS company to move to a SaaS/Subscription model.
CEO - Zuora
- Widely recognized as one of the thought leaders in the software-as-a-service industry, Tien founded Zuora in 2007. As Zuora's CEO, Tzuo has not only built one of the fastest growing SaaS companies, he's also evangelized the shift to subscription based business models and the complex billing structures they inherit, coining the phrase Subscription Economy.
CEO - Beagle Research Group
- Denis Pombriant from Beagle Research Group is a well-known analyst and thought leader in the CRM space. He writes for CRM Magazine, Destination CRM, Search CRM, CRM Buyer as well as his own web site and blog. He conducts research in emerging areas of front office technology and business and he consults regularly to many of the leading companies in CRM.
SVP & GM - Informatica Cloud
- Ron Papas is General Manager of Informatica’s Cloud Business Unit and is responsible for delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) integration solutions. Papas joined Informatica in 1996 as the company’s first sales representative and has held several executive positions including vice president of Sales, senior vice president of Alliances and senior vice president of Business Development.
SVP AppExchange & Partner Programs - Salesforce.com
- Mike Rosenbaum is Senior Vice President, AppExchange and Partner Programs at Salesforce.com. Mike focuses on building and growing a robust and innovative partner ecosystem around the Force.com platform. He manages the Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading cloud computing marketplace, and oversees programs that support ISVs building and selling next-generation cloud computing applications built on the Force.com platform.